Save the date and register. Our 5th Annual Cancer Sucks Bowling Event and Fund-raiser.
Register for event at https://cancersucksbowl.eventbrite.com
Cost $25.00 per person payable at the door.
Come bowling with us for fun and support a great cause. Strike Out Cancer for Cancer Sucks Relay for Life Team. All proceeds are donated to American Cancer Society. The event is February 25th check in at 1:30 pm start bowling at 2 pm ending at 4 pm. Please arrive at 1:30 pm to get assigned a lane, pay and check out the raffle items. Cost $25.00 per adult and children - payable at the door. Cash or Check Only. We will also be raffling off some great prises. Raffle tickets are $2 each or 3 tickets for $5 or our best deal 7 tickets for $10.00.
JODI'S RACE FOR AWARENESS! Register at the event! Registrar ends on line June 7th 11:59 PM click here to register
Saturday, June 9, 2018 in Denver's City Park
WAGE HOPE AT PURPLESTRIDE DENVER. THE WALK TO END PANCREATIC CANCER.
June 24, 2018 | WASHINGTON PARK
It's hard to believe but we are working on the 8th annual Wedding Pink. Our submission period is now open and we are spreading the word to anyone who has been affected by breast cancer and is engaged or soon-to-be engaged. Next year's wedding will be on October 25 at a beautiful venue south of Denver, Sanctuary Golf Course in Sedalia, CO. Check out the newly designed website, please check it out when you have a moment: weddingpink.org
- Washington Park
- Denver, CO
- September 27, 2018 05:30 PM MST
- Click here to register
- Go Over the Edge for a Great Cause!
- September 6, 7, & 8, 2018 - Denver, Colorado
- To secure your spot to rappel down a Denver skyscraper, click here to register. Act now, for space is limited! Participants must raise a minimum of $1,000 for this thrilling opportunity. All monies raised by Over the Edge rappellers go to fund cancer research and support service grants for patients here in Colorado.
- Help our rappellers reach their $1000 mark, sponsor a rappeller now.
Find a Relay for Life near you at https://secure.acsevents.org/site/SPageServer/?pagename=relay_find_event
South Metro Denver July 28th Shea Stadium Highlands Ranch Join Yes Member Jennifer Walker Donation page http://main.acsevents.org/goto/jenniferwalker2018
Combined Parker, Aurora and Centennial now called South East Communities SEPTEMBER 29, 2018 10 am to 10 pm O'BRIEN PARK 10795 Victorian Dr. Parker, CO
Join Yes Member Sabrina Wright Hobart Donation page http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLCY18GW?px=21721000&pg=personal&fr_id=80391
Making Strides of Denver Click here to register
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 2018 TBD
Registration: 8:00 a.m. Walk: 9:30 a.m.
Village Center Station
6380 S Fiddlers Green Cir, Greenwood Village, CO
- Live By Living provides transformative outdoor experiences for cancer survivors and their caregivers. Our day hikes, snowshoe outings, and cancer survivor retreats are structured to help you build up your strength and stamina, to find solace in the beauty of nature, and to inspire, and be inspired by, others who are traveling along the cancer journey.
- Please see website for details and dates.
- The Colorado Cancer Coalition is a statewide collaborative working to eliminate the burden of cancer in Colorado.
- Our Task Forces and members work together to improve the life of all Coloradans touched by cancer.